career experience︎︎︎download my resume
︎ Bajibot Media Inc.
︎ New York City
︎ July 2021 - January 2023
- Led high-profile digital projects for clients including McDonald's Canada, AT&T, Toyota, Tom Ford, Wurl, Shutterfly, Original Penguin, Coronet LED, Tattooed Chef, and Buffalo Trace Distillery.
- Managed client accounts for Yahoo! Creative Studio, La Force, Elephant, Translation, Rare Circles, and Bamboo.
- Demonstrated exceptional project management skills by successfully launching 10 digital projects within a 2-year period, resulting in client satisfaction and notable industry impact.
- Oversaw and managed the successful production of 3 AR and VR projects, 1 infographic, 3 animations, and 5 custom website builds, ensuring project timelines that varied from 3 months to 1 year and budgets ranging from $10,000 to $800,000 were effectively executed and met.
- Worked closely with clients or agency leads to incorporate feedback, gain approvals, and present designs and creative media executions.
- Conceived, conceptualized, and crafted proposals and scopes of work for partnerships in response to RFPs.
- Prepared materials such as shot lists, wireframes, production timelines, story scripts, and creative agendas for contractors and vendors.
- Acted as a liaison between internal teams (editorial, marketing, sales, tech, product, legal, QA, analytics, and Ad Ops) and external vendors (writers, designers, developers, photographers) to manage workflow and assure program execution.
- Fielded inbound questions and requests related to digital production, execution, timelines, and production fees.
Digital Media Producer
︎ Parsons School of Design - Information Technology
︎ New York City
︎ July 2020 - May 2021
- Successfully produced over 5 animated videos during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Assisted the senior director in the coordination, production, and post-production of marketing videos, in collaboration with Marketing and Communication and university partners.
- Expertly edited and post-processed digital assets using Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder, and Lightroom.
- Produced and edited digital, photographic, and video content for multiple communication platforms including the IT website, mobile app, social media, print, and digital outlets.
- Worked closely with the communications team to produce content that supports and promotes the services and communications offered by Information Technology.
- Strategically planned, developed, and published visually compelling content to better engage audiences through various platforms.
Digital Fabrication Tools Assistant
︎ Parsons School of Design - Making Center
︎ New York City
︎ September 2019 - May 2020
- Supervised, guided, and assisted graduate students, artists in residence, staff, and faculty in lab policies, safety procedures, and proper usage of fabrication equipment and tools.
- Provided software and hardware support for tool operation to students.
- Offered mentorship and expertise in project planning, design, and fabrication best practices for graduate students.
- Assisted with general and miscellaneous tasks in the lab as needed.
- Operated tools including 3D printers, 3D scanners, VR equipment, and laser cutters.
- Created material and machine forecasts for lab direction, planning, and budgeting purposes.
- Performed maintenance to ensure lab facilities, equipment, and workstations were in working order.
︎ Italian Contemporary Film Festival [ICFF]
︎ Toronto, Canada
︎ Janurary 2018 - June 2019
- Designed various digital and print communication materials including web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and others.
- Collaborated with clients and stakeholders to understand their requirements and provided drafts for review and made revisions based on the feedback received.
- Utilized a wide range of software and equipment to create high-quality finished designs, incorporating UX/UI design principles to ensure an optimal user experience.
- Worked closely with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing teams, printer shops, and colleagues to coordinate and deliver projects on time and to client specifications.
- Conducted thorough quality checks and ensured that final prints accurately reflected client requirements.
- Possessed a strong understanding of UX/UI design fundamentals, incorporating user-centered design principles in each design.
︎ Vilampara Media
︎ Toronto, Canada
︎ June 2017 - September 2017
- Develop user-centered design solutions through conducting user research, user testing, and analytics analysis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product management, engineering, and marketing to ensure a seamless user experience.
- Design intuitive and engaging interfaces for desktop and mobile devices, taking into account usability, accessibility, and responsive design principles.
- Create prototypes, storyboards, and high-fidelity visual designs to effectively communicate design concepts and solutions.
- Stay current with industry trends and technology advancements in user experience design and consistently incorporate new ideas and methods into design processes.
- Provide detailed design specifications and collaborate with development teams to ensure design intent is accurately translated into the final product.